Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

in need of a front end for your guild website?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Norren

Norren

in need of a front end for your guild website? Empty
PostSubject: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 3:50 pm

hello. my name is bruce (Norren) in game. I recently joined the guild, and I have been doing web design for awhile now, and I was wondering if you all needed a front end for your website? I found a nice one thats cheap per month (and I dont mind paying) that has everything from Feat calculators, what classes are open, closed, or priorty for the guild, all the way to image gallery, MP3 player that we can play theme music from the game on, youtube video plugins, and alot more. I would have PMed the Guild Master or MOD. , but I wasnt sure who to direct it to, so I will just post it here in the Talk section. If you all are interested, send me a PM. I know you are probably like well, this guy just joined, and wants to help us make a website already? Well the reason I asked is because it is in my nature to help people and things for a good cause such as this guild. I think this guild has much potential, and it would be cool to be a part of it somehow by helping out. Get back with me if you can by posting on this topic, or just sending me a PM. Thanks

-Bruce
Back to top Go down
Baine

Baine

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:48 pm

Thanks a ton Norren and I personally think that would be great. Ill bring it up to Neph and maybe we can work something out. if this freakin server ever comes up we can finally get it settled out. Thanks for posting this, its a huge help

-Baine
Back to top Go down
Norren

Norren

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 4:58 pm

no problem Baine, Yea whenever these servers ever come back up lol, sence they have delayed it out for hours now. Well I hope to talk to ya in game soon. I will be on right when the servers come up, just FYI. Hope to talk to you soon.

-Bruce
Back to top Go down
Nephrimka
Admin
Nephrimka

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:40 pm

Sounds freakin awesome!
Back to top Go down
https://chasingdoom.forumotion.com
Norren

Norren

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 10:59 pm

hey Nephrimka, are you going to be on ventrillo tonight? If so, we can discuss more in depth with the website thing if you would like. I am going to eat then ill jump in game and on ventrillo. Just let me know if you can. Thanks man.

-Bruce
Back to top Go down
Draegan

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeThu Jun 26, 2008 11:46 pm

This is Draegan, I am also Norren's brother. Just posting to let you know who I am.
Back to top Go down
Nephrimka
Admin
Nephrimka

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:47 am

I'll be on tonight:)
Back to top Go down
https://chasingdoom.forumotion.com
Lothe

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 3:34 pm

Dude, thats the coolest thing ever norren, the site is already starting to look AMAZING, TY SO MUCH, and ill try and donate whatever i can when i find something. O, and hey drae, thanks for posting in the most random place possible elephant
Back to top Go down
Draegan

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitimeFri Jun 27, 2008 10:38 pm

Man, you found it? I guess I didn't hide it well enough... I didn't have a lot of choices to post so, I worked with what I had man!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: in need of a front end for your guild website?   in need of a front end for your guild website? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

in need of a front end for your guild website?
Page 1 of 1